Please note that we are not an e-commerce business. We are a brick and mortar store, first and foremost. We prefer to rely on personal fittings when determining the right last and fit for our customers. However, since this is not always possible, we are more than happy to take your orders over the phone or via email.
We endeavor to offer a great variety of shoe styles from the finest shoemakers and that limits the number of shoes that we stock in any given style. Many of our styles are limited runs from our shoemakers. We must ask that you call or email us for availability.
From time to time, we will offer Pre-orders of our limited run styles. These Pre-orders will be posted on our site and will require a non-refundable deposit comprising half of the selling price of the shoe.
Recommending a size without personal fittings is very difficult. We will not recommend a size via phone or email unless you can provide the appropriate well-fitting size you currently wear in the brands of shoes we currently carry. We prefer to have our customers be familiar with and own shoes with the fitting characteristics of the brands they are ordering.
We also must insist that any returns must be made within 5 days since our stock is limited. See the particular shipping and return policies below:
1) To place an order, please call us at 412-471-5520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We prefer to fill orders for customers who have experience with the brand and last that they are ordering. Customers who are first time buyers of a particular brand and/or last, please contact us for sizing information. We reserve the right to turn down your order if we are not comfortable with any sizing issues.
3) Returned shoes must be returned in brand new, unworn condition. Shoes must not be creased (flexed). Since we are a brick and mortar store, some shoes may have been tried on in the store. These shoes must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped.
4) Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. Shoes must be packaged in a manner that protects them from damage.
5) Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded back to the customer.
6) We will not accept returns or refunds on any made-to-order or special order item.
7) All returns/refunds must be made within 5 days of receipt–There will be a 8% service charge on returns (not exchanges) to cover the costs of the credit card fees